Lajme:

Welkom op het forum!
Vergeet niet je profiel aan te vullen met je gegevens, of te wijzigen.

Main Menu

Mitsubishi Carisma (avance) frontsplitter

Filluar nga cross90, Shkurt 06, 2012, 09:12:16 MD

« meparshmi - tjetri »

0 Anëtare dhe 2 Vizitore po shikojne kete teme.

cross90

Hi

I'm looking for a frontsplitter for a carisma 1.8 advance
i live in Norway, and i am a member of [size=78%]http://www.mitsubishi-klubben.no/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=1[/size] (mitsubishi owners club Norway)
but there is nothing fore sale there. (or in Norway)

Where can i get this front splitter. Can i buy one used, from nl, or somewhere els

jesse2g

This bumperlip is an origional Mitsubishi part. If you go to your local Mitsu dealer, they should be able to import it for you. Here in the Netherlands it costs new € 99,- as far as i know.
I think that aftermarket bumperlips don't exist (anymore) for the Carisma.

Space Star 1.6

DannyColt12v

Citim nga: Nfx ne Shkurt 06, 2012, 10:00:38 MD
This bumperlip is an origional Mitsubishi part. If you go to your local Mitsu dealer, they should be able to import it for you. Here in the Netherlands it costs new € 99,- as far as i know.
I think that aftermarket bumperlips don't exist (anymore) for the Carisma.

Aftermarket lips do exist ;) look on ebay and you find one,it looks better than the one in the picture

cross90

ok. i will check up on my lockal mitsubishi dealer.

is there someone on this forum who can sell me this part (used) or new.  ?

Evo driver

I've send you a PB with the price for new part.

jesse2g

DannyColt12v

is that so... :P
almost bought it to put it on my colt,cause i couldnt find a original lip but i did so :P

proditaki

I used to have that exact front spoiler on my bumper.
Mine was not made out of fiberglass but ABS (bumperlike material, so it's less likely to break). I was very pleased with it until someone decided to run into my car and ruin it.

These "better" parts were made by Vestatec, but they stopped producing them.

The glassfiber parts will eventualy break as they cannot handle much stress. So i wouldn't advise to buy those.

If you can find a Vestatec one (extremely hard to find), i would suggest you get that one, otherwise stick with the original front spoiler.

DannyColt12v

abs will break as well ;)
mine front bumper lip is from PU,bend it like you want and it pops back in shape..

proditaki

Well than its pu. Mine hit quite.some speedbumps etc but never broke. It took a hit from another. Car to break.it. Still not beyond repair, but with the lowered suspention its just to low, so i wanted something else.

cross90

ok. today i got my frontsplitter from Netherland (tnx  Remco Vrolijk, and MD.preformance)
i will uppload a picture :)

but cane someone give me any advice on how to install the splitter  :) ;D

DannyColt12v

i suggest screw it for better hold on the bumper!!

Evo driver

Yes offcourse no problem !!

First you have to take off the front bumper.

And on the innerside you can see some sleeves pressed in the bumper. You have to cut out those.
And in the middle you have to drill some holes I think it was 8 mm for the bolts.

I will look for you to get some more info.

Remco